Hello from Germany! I'm taking a quick moment to let you know that should you ever visit Germany, be prepared to eat sausage 24/7. Or be prepared to lose a little weight not doing so as I have :) We're headed back to France tomorrow so no more sausages!
I'll be posting more about my trip when I return with some pictures. It's been fun and I've been having a good time. Wish you were here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hola LN:
I want to go to Europe too...real bad, but we don't think we'll be able to make it for another year or two. Yeah, the cops said something like...'as we are still in the middle of the investigation, don't leave the country...or city.' That's totally unfair but L.A. is a big city. What's a girl to do in the meantime? Soooo...I'm brushing up on my Italian...yeah, I've watched the Godfather three times this week. My California Spanish sucks but I think I'll be able to get a beer and a burrito with it in Spain. Gracias.
Ha! I'm kidding...really. Hey LN...sounds like you are having lots of fun...good for you. Adios babe.
Spiky Zora Jones (AKA Jade)
Post a Comment