Woo! Beth Orton has a new album out tomorrow. I'm so there. Unfortunately, looks like the closest she'll be to here is Denver or Chi-town. Damn, damn damn.
Running down a central reservation
in last night's red dress,
And I can still smell you on my fingers
and taste you on my breath;
Stepping through brilliant shades,
All the color you bring,
This time, this time, this time,
Is fine just as it is. -- Central Reservation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Viv's partner here: I don't know who the HELL Beth Orton is ... but I just entered the contest to see her in concert in San Fran for my partner. Thanks!!! I could you a trip to Calif. ...
Howdy baby doll...I saw the Beth Orton cd at Starbuck's. I didn't buy it but saw your post and wondered if I should have. Is it a good cd as I've not heard of Beth till your post. My Brit friend Mia just recently sent me Texas Red Book cd and it's awesome. Sharleen is tallented and hot. Check her and the band out on Texas in demand.com. Later babes.
Well done!
[url=http://clcestdz.com/tuby/avto.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nfckepae.com/myjd/mxzo.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://clcestdz.com/tuby/avto.html | http://thumkdrt.com/qjuv/kymp.html
Post a Comment