Man, I am not kidding. Something fucked happened on the way to Blogville and I am having the worst time. That amorphous "backdoor" I mentioned no longer exists and my damn browser on this new computer just does not appreciate the login page. I'm forced to bitch about this in the damn comment section of my own damn blog. I blame Maryland for this business.
Eventually when I have the time/energy, I will investigate further and attempt to rectify this problemo. In the meantime, expect random 100 character title posts detailing my exciting and wonderful life. I'm thinking things like: "I drove up to Baltimore today and let me tell you, one thing you do not want to do is th" or "I am going down to Dumb City proper this Fri to get drinks with an old buddy and I bet there will be stripp". The challenge will be in exactly how concise and informative I can make 100 characters. I would hate to be forced to post a followup like this one in the comment section.
But man, I have to share with you some of the texts I have been getting from my friend A lately. She is off the hook whoring it up and boozing. It's like I don't even know her anymore. Will save those gems though when I find my way back to Blogtown. Wish me luck!
Hey babes...hope all goes well in blogtown. I worry about you sweetie, so keep in touch. I don't want to have to send out a search party...but I will. later babes and good luck..
2 comments:
Man, I am not kidding. Something fucked happened on the way to Blogville and I am having the worst time. That amorphous "backdoor" I mentioned no longer exists and my damn browser on this new computer just does not appreciate the login page. I'm forced to bitch about this in the damn comment section of my own damn blog. I blame Maryland for this business.
Eventually when I have the time/energy, I will investigate further and attempt to rectify this problemo. In the meantime, expect random 100 character title posts detailing my exciting and wonderful life. I'm thinking things like: "I drove up to Baltimore today and let me tell you, one thing you do not want to do is th" or "I am going down to Dumb City proper this Fri to get drinks with an old buddy and I bet there will be stripp". The challenge will be in exactly how concise and informative I can make 100 characters. I would hate to be forced to post a followup like this one in the comment section.
But man, I have to share with you some of the texts I have been getting from my friend A lately. She is off the hook whoring it up and boozing. It's like I don't even know her anymore. Will save those gems though when I find my way back to Blogtown. Wish me luck!
Hey babes...hope all goes well in blogtown. I worry about you sweetie, so keep in touch. I don't want to have to send out a search party...but I will. later babes and good luck..
Post a Comment