10/11/2008

creep

Hi, Bandwagon? I'm jumping on.

4 comments:

vivvy said...

You know, I totally wanted to hate that, but...damn. (And OK, yes, she's cute too.)

El N said...

I know, darling, but who can resist? By the by, I am working on re-doing your Calexico cd - I will cheat itunes come hell/high water!

ps. I am off to California tomorrow, our Promises pre-reunion planning committee is convening and as you know, I was nominated (by you) to plan the annual talent show. I'm scouting costumes and props for our famed rendition of Gypsy. Yes, I'll reprise my role as Mama Rose, you just keep practicing with the pole, darling!

vivvy said...

Have a marvelous time, sweetie!

And because I always think of you:

http://upsidedowndogs.com/

El N said...

Darling, I am lounging around waiting for an earthquake. I toured Betty Ford for old-time's sake, they kept our room the same as we left it - candy wrappers and whippets!