2/12/2009

zephyr winds that blow on high..

It's a tad windy out there tonight. I was just sitting here e-filing my taxes with Turbotax (why did no one tell me it was so easy? I would have done this years ago!) when the wind blew and there was a decidedly thumpy sound upon the roof of our apt bldg.

I went out on the patio and saw that basically, a rather large tree had uprooted and fell against the place. No damage to my apt, but looks like the roof's a little worse for wear. At least the roof is not on fire, as I do not need any water because I would much rather let the motherfucker burn. You with me, old skool gangstas?

ANNNYWAYYY, I have some photographic evidence to present to you, because I'm just that kind of gal.

First, a picture of the tree in better times:



Alas, the tree was not wearing a LifeAlert(tm):



If a tree falls in DC and no one hears it over the stimulus package debate, does it make a sound?

1 comment:

Vicki Valentine said...

Hey sorry to be a total pain but I started a new blog recently because there was some problems with my old one which means I have lost all my followers :(
Want to give my page a look in?
Thanks!
x