The ex-governor, a man, his turkey, and a squirrel: A love that dare not speak its name.

Too soon?

Is that a squirrel in your pocket or are you just happy to see Dick?

They drummed you out of Hollywood, so you come crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope. Now get out of my way, I've got a man waiting for me.

Lady Gaga: Keeping it real gay and squirrely.

God, I could do this all night..

2 comments:
Sparkle, Squirrel, Sparkle! Keep away from Sarah or she will make a squirrel pot pie out of you! (A delicacy that Mrs. V. once experienced, I believe....squirrel pot pie, that is, not Palin pot pie.)
Hey, you keep making 'em, I'll keep looking. I sent this to our design director and begged him to squirrelize some of our book covers....
OMG...that squirrel looks just like me when I was pregnant...swear.
My friend Guadalupe saw that Palin and squirrel photo and said to me. "Hey Spiky, never knew you knew Sara."
fook me...me either.
loved it sweetie babe. xxx
Post a Comment