9/04/2009

Bird!

Oh don't even think I care about being all high five fan girl holla! We all have our things so don't judge; I don't go around making fun of you and your Precious Moments figurine collection so you know..

3 comments:

messy_haircut said...

hmmm...I guess the only way I can really digest this (especially with the "the hand touched her" comment) is to bring myself back to maybe 6 years ago when a very diminutive Russian named Oleg Petrov played for the Habs and I got all worked up whenever he pulled a spinarama move....and then of course there was the summer I quit my job so I could spend every day for a week watching Gabriella Sabatini play in, and eventually win, the Canadian open.
Still the thought of you all fan girly is pretty dang funny I gotta say.

El N said...

Well, the hand that high fived me is the same one that holds the number two spot in total assists at 1425 averaging 5.5 per game. Also, two NCAA national championships, 1 WNBA title, and 2 Olympic gold medals. So you know, touching greatness and all.

No worries, my hands have enough love to go around. Heh

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd get to that game... her hand is so soft and warm. Heh. My life's dream remains to find out for sure if her hair smells as wonderful as it seems it would.

Err um... does that sound creepy? Hell, maybe I am. Do you have any idea how many game winning or tying shots she's hit for us this season? She's been Ms. Clutch all season long. And just when I thought she couldn't get any sexier. Damn.

-360