1/09/2010

I am my own niche market

I have a couple of ideas I want to run by you. Please leave your honest feedback.

I have several iPhone application concepts, one of which is a guaranteed winner and am meeting with a developer today. Over beers. Trust me, you would purchase one for .99 cents and so will a million other people hence I will retire. I don't want to go into the details of that because I haven't yet trademarked it and holla, I don't give it away for free like a lady of the night. Actually, ladies of the night do not give it away free so wrong simile. Anyway, you know what I mean. Stay tuned on that.

However, I will share with you another one that may find a smaller audience. I'm planning on culling all of my sister's Facebook status updates to create a Random-Overshare-Of-The-Day application. Much like a daily horoscope app or an inspirational quote generator, this application (and/or daily email for those sans iphone) will deliver you a guaranteed painful overshare that will let you say "I'm glad I never post on FB while drunk". To give you a taste of what you are missing, here is a sample Random Overshare to whet your whistle. I should also say that each Overshare is unedited to preserve its spirit.

OH GRACIOUS!!! cant decide if my gas or the doggies gas is worse!!! okay..yes I can! Its the doggies...cuz mine smells like roses!!!hahahaha

Tell me you wouldn't pay 99 cents to receive gems like that every day? A goldmine I tell you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question: Would you purchase a sex toy shaped like a vegetable? Say a squash or a cucumber or zucchini or carrot or I guess a strand of new potatoes strung together? The reason I ask and why I believe this to be a potential Good Idea is manyfold.

First, everyone has read tragic stories of people of all sexes using real live vegetables for such purposes - the integrity of the vegetable's structure is sometimes suspect and also X-rays of failed attempts will probably haunt your dreams/discourage perfectly normal sexual exploration and pleasure.

Second, if you search for synthetic vegetable dildos on your Google or better yet your Bing, you will find a dearth of choices. You may even get directed to this very blog which as I am typing this is kind of scary so I will not think about that right now. Not that there's anything wrong with it which hello is the whole point but you know. Creepy searches let me show you mine.

Third, this will create sustainable Green jobs. The Obamas would support it for a variety of reasons. Pineapples. Etc.

Fourth, this product will appeal to those who are a little squeamish about other more realistic toys, vegans, and those who support the environment = everyone.

Finally, tell me you wouldn't purchase a cute, safe, environmentally friendly synthetic (from recycled products) strand of baby carrots for anal play or a large butternut squash for your size queen friend?

Again, goldmine.

Happy Saturday!

ETA: I just thought of the catchline: Delivered Directly To Your Garden

No comments: