Well hello to you. Long time no. Howev, this does not mean I'm not thinking about the no we are not having. Know what I mean? I think you do.
But more to the point, HI!! I am still alive, I am still in the best place I could be, I am still hobbling around as a result of an undiagnosed broken foot (but it's ok, I know what I'm doing or if I don't, I will accept ppl saying I told you so as they have been harping on me for weeks), I am still trying to find shit in boxes, and I am still loving being here.
What does that all mean, you ask? I say it means that things are good/busy/transitiony and I'm trying to get my shit together while trying to adjust to the fact that I don't have to get on a plane and fly back to Dumb City. It also means that my internet is not really set up - I'm stealing shaky wireless as we speak - and having way too many beers and also going to bed at like 930 every night. Lots of weirdness going on but here I am.
So hang in there. I shall report on farms and goats and college towns as soon as I am able. My dogs are happy so all is well. Good day to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment