Aye. It's been a week. Do you follow my twitter? I hate how that sounds. Nevermind.
Anyway, yes. It's been a bit of this and that. What do you want from me? What do you want from me?
If loving that is wrong, I don't want to be right. Sorry.
Second thing. This.
I will end on this. Is it the end of the world? Maybe. Why not pretend. It's late. I'm tired.
Part II.
Who doesn't love angsty music on an August night?
8/07/2010
You're doing it perfectly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adam Lambert is my Elvis. I was pissed when he didn't win American Idol. He was robbed. What do you want from me...is my girls favorite song on the CD.
it's been a while since I've been by but I'm glad I did.
later sweetie. xx
Adam's nice and poppy which I can appreciate on occasion :)
Post a Comment