"I have past these pines about a million times...effortlessly
Now I grip the wheel, fear is what I feel at the slow un-ravel-ing of me..."
Hi honey...true poets. The Indigo girls is one of my fave groups. I have a Emily Salier's guitar pick...she tossed to the audience in London. My close friend Mia was there and caught it...she gave it to me. She already had Amy's from another IG show. I keep it in my small treasure chest...
Have a fabulous evening sweetie. The stars burn bright there...yes?
1 comment:
"I have past these pines about a million times...effortlessly
Now I grip the wheel, fear is what I feel at the slow un-ravel-ing of me..."
Hi honey...true poets. The Indigo girls is one of my fave groups. I have a Emily Salier's guitar pick...she tossed to the audience in London. My close friend Mia was there and caught it...she gave it to me. She already had Amy's from another IG show. I keep it in my small treasure chest...
Have a fabulous evening sweetie. The stars burn bright there...yes?
xx
Post a Comment