Hello, it's one of those posts! Called Friday Night Lights.
So brief biography of the last week: DC to KC to farm to camping to pinata to literal firewalking to farmboygirl to biscuits and gravy to beer again to hiking in woods to perfect blue sky to work to work to work to yes to halfday work to halfday farm to work to now = yes.
What else? Next week means Milwaukee and Key West. Hello opposites X 100. Work for both plus some play. Do you remember when the agent and I went to Key West? Only time I've been there (and if you've been there and went to the clothing-optional womens'`only B&B you would know that not everyone has a career in that field), it was lovely. We rented scooters and saw like tropical fish. Very paradise island the plane the plane-ish. So I will be there in pretenses of 'collaboration' and 'knowledge dissemination' so you know.
I feel like I should mention that the dogs are dogs and this morning I had to pull a wad of catpoop out of both of their mouths before we went on a walk and they chased squirrels and found other dubious things to eat and sniff and be dogs about. ps. they love their yard and being home. Also they will love the couch I purchase this weekend that I desperately need. How am I to nap while I lose like a fool at sunday fantasy football fyi it was my poor draft position to blame in case you were wondering. So yes. Weekend is good plus work.
Good times good times. What more can be said than this:
10/15/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
skismingHo baby doll. good times indeed. Don't forget to get stop at sloppy Joe's.
I loved it there last time i was out that way...oh and fon't forget to buy a slice of key lime pie at the blond giraffe. yummy.
and if you're driving and get a flat tire...watch for gators.
later sweetie.
OK, I love dogs but they really don't advocate much for their intelligence when they eat catpoop. The cats are laughing at you, dudes.
and thank you for the dose of Jerri Blank. I see my favorite quote is #1!
Post a Comment