So I'm a size queen, sue me. We got a bunch of snow on Wednesday, it's beautiful outside. I ended up staying in town the last two nights so got to frolic a bit. Had a great time yesterday wherein R & A and I spent a leisurely 2 hour breakfast. I stopped into work briefly to take care of a few things, but otherwise, I wasn't needed and no one was around so I said screw it. R & A & I then proceeded to do some shopping and a bit of beer drinking. Ran into some other friends and they joined us. Lots of people had the day off yesterday as a "snow day" so we hung with teacher-types. A uniformed girl cop came in for lunch where we were having beers and R & I both admitted: Yes, it's the uniform. We all know I'm a sucker for a girl with a gun and badge, I'm all about the accessories. All in all, it was a "day of gay fun" (which R insisted on calling it). I also ran into my Sexy Hair Consultant Roxanne and she had a few drinks with us (she was aghast at my hat hair). We had a nice conversation about boobies. I love her.
So things are winding down here, it's finals week so not too many people around and we're finally through most of our job candidate interviews. It's been a busy week and I'm glad it's ending. Tomorrow, we're having a bit of an X-mas dinner with the Agent's aunt (who is still in town for those counting). I need to figure out what I'm going to do on Sun, there's a women's bball game in town (and alas, I'm all about our coach now..I hadn't really given her much thought until I had some close-up time and she was wearing a power suit. Forget it, power suits and women in charge..it's a theme. ps. Vivvy! I didn't realize it was actually true about Cabot's return until I saw it yesterday in the paper! Sweetie! Our prayers have been answered!). Anyway, there's a game to come into town for, but also there's football to watch (and we're in the playoff hunt!) so I'm not sure what to do. Plus the Agent is getting a bit antsy about my not being around (also I am missing my baby dog). I'll figure it out come Sun. (Oh, and Aimee Mann is coming back to town in Jan, I am so there). I've got to read this manuscript before a meeting with J so I'm outta here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Darling, I thought you knew about The Return of The Cabot, since TWoP was buzzing with the news. I wept tears of joy when I read of it. I don't know how this may impact upon Detective Girly-Girl Benson...one can only hope, can't one?
Post a Comment