Here are my two playlists for bike riding now that the weather has turned cold. File this under the new label: No one cares what's on your iPod. And look! I figured out how to publish it on iTunes. Consider it my mixed tape to you!
Fast Fall Mix 2006
Slow Fall Mix 2006
Hey, can someone let me know whether you can actually access these iMixes or whether they only show up on my iTunes? Thanks.
And that's how I roll in the Big K to the S, suckas!
11/15/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can access them on iTunes...haven't tried to play them yet. (You mean I can play them? Oh, excitement!)
I'm sorry your Dad got robbed! At least he wasn't hurt.
You're a wonderful person LN. You make me smile. Thank you for sharing a little of what a father and a daughter really should be. You're very lucky to have such a father.
Sorry your pop had his stuff stolen. Yah want I get my godfather to use a little muscle to find out who's responsible?
I couldn't open the music, but i will find a way. Dang security systems!
Just talked to Dad tonight and seems that the robbers put a bunch of his important papers (eg wills, deeds, etc) that they had stolen in some mailbox of an abandoned house and the postmaster called him. Weird, huh? We think the kids maybe knew him and felt guilty b/c who steals something and then makes a good effort to return it? Anyway, he's more relieved over that than anything else so that is good. Thanks for being concerned, SZJ :)
And hey, vivvy? When you access it, does it give you any identifying info for the user? Like is my email address or any name present or is it just the list?
I see only the list and no personal details, no email address except my own.
Great! My secret plan to rule iTunes will go undetected and I shall be free to rule the world under my new chosen villian name: Eva Destruction!
Oh sweetie, I'm thrilled you're reviving your rollerderby moniker!
I love creating mixes and playlists. Maybe I'll give this a try sometime.
Post a Comment