Ok, so The Agent and I finally got through the first season of Battlestar Galactica this past weekend. We ended up renting it and then doing some marathon sessions. We're hooked for sure. I'm still pissed that we only discovered it this season. I don't watch too many shows with any regularity any more so right now it's just this and South of Nowhere which is handy since they're both on Fri night. I'm not always home, but I try. Anyway, whatever, just babbling.
Minor point: We both can't stand Baltar and his constant ego-driven dick. We also don't care much for the blond chick in any of her incarnations. We are tired of watching them have sex and wish for it to stop.
Mid-major point: Finally Lucy is doing quality TV and not stupid vampire bats or whateverthefuck movie of the week shit she was doing. How about scoring ROC for some guest episodes? Ohh..they could totally tie in an Uber situation with Evil Cylon Xena and Undercover Human Spy Gabrielle who totally infiltrates to the inner Cylon circle and redeems 3. Subplot of Gabrielle having to sex her way through every D'anna model until she found the primary Xena model. I'd even be satisfied with someone fanfic-ing that. It'd be a perfect cross-over.
Main point: The Agent is in love with Roslin and I'm in lust with Starbuck. I'm sure this says something about our relationship.
ps. I switched over to the new betablogger and now am obsessed over post tags. I'm a little scared to see how many posts over the past years will be tagged with stuff like "strippers/cocaine" or "boring posts about what I had for dinner". I figure I'll tire of tagging before I actually get through them all anyway. Great, now I'm going to have to re-tag this as "dumb shit no one cares about".
ETA: Yeah, I only made it through 50 before I got bored for the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey, I have my own label! Tres exciting, sweetie.
For some reason I haven't been able to really get into BSG. Perhaps I'm not over Deadwood yet. As Mrs. V said recently, "It's nothing to you unless there's whores and cocksuckers in it."
(Perhaps once I see the episodes with Lu in them...)
It's nothing to you unless there's whores and cocksuckers in it."
And this is exactly why you have your own label, darling.
Hey! I said I would check back and here I am. (that email I sent you bounced back btw, did you receive it?) I detest Baltar as well and am so OVER the Gaius/6 sex. "OK, we understand! they are adicted and obsessed.. got it! Let's move on..."
Funny, I have not found one crush in the series, but I still love it! I like Roslin and Adama and Starbuck very much, but have no imaginings of pairings (well, maybe Roslin and Adama a wee bit) but I really just like the storyline! Happy Thanksgiving! :)
attache' - email must have bounced for which I am sorry to hear. was it a confession or plans for the resistance? shall we trust no one with our little ruse? you tell me..
:) yes, we have just rented the first half of Season 2 this long weekend, can you tell? and a happy thanksgiving to you too!
A ruse!?! How exciting! Alas, my email was neither confession nor plans for resistance-(sorry) though both sound fun.
:) It was to simply to inform you that attache familier = maroukian. I sent the email in response to your post where you wrote: "Confidential Attache... thx for the bsg eps heads up"
Season 2 is terrific (better, I'm afraid, than S3). Enjoy!
Ah maroukian :) Keeping track of all our online personalities requires a spreadsheet!
We only got through the first 8 eps of Season 2 this past weekend but enjoyed them a bunch. It solidified my love of Starbuck and her tortured badass self. It caused The Agent much stress though b/c she hates to see Mommy (Roslin) and Daddy (Adama) fight..heh.
I still say we formulate a ruse of some sort. We should go with personas in a new domain though
...like MySpace or somesuch. ;)
(Secret Code = White Rabbit)
Post a Comment