3/04/2007

Back Home Again In Indiana

Lordy!

Two things: Through a miracle of miracles, I have access to an unsecured wireless network. I know. In Indiana. At my dad's house. This fact has been celebrated as the saving grace of my sanity by me and those who care about me and my sanity = you. Thank fucking god! Second, for some reason, I had a hell of a time logging into this damned blogger site until I found a backdoor in. Yeah, slap my ass and call me Washingtonienne but sign me up for some backdoor loving!

Yes so I'm here. The drive was long, long. I am still feeling it. Now that I've found a way to update this damn thing, I'll post more later, but for now, you get to be entertained by my drive. And before you ask, yes, I took these while driving and yes, I am very good with my hands.

Behold the beauty of our Midwest!

Missouri: A Place Where People Actually Live

Special Tree at Special Rest Stop

Again with the Bottom Theme


Apparently, This is Mighty and Starts in Minnesota

Repenting My Highway Sins


Wide Open Spaces in Illinois

Wind Beneath Big Dog's Wings

Wants to Be There Already


Bored Now


On the Banks of the Wabash


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, your dogs are adorable, sleeping together like that.

vivvy said...

Ditto...the dogs are cuties. Bless 'em!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Pretty doggies. Hey, I so remember that drive. We flew into Denver then drove from Denver to Memphis then on to Nashville, doing the family RV thingy. Oh what fun.

Good with your hands. I knew that about you. Later babes.

trendy_haircut said...

i was there with you
and now i'm there again
thanks......

El N said...

I missed you all each individually and as a group, my 3+/- readers. I'm sending you some Indiana Hoosier love right now..feel it?

Anonymous said...

Every time I hear that song, I sing the alternate version, "There's more than corn in Indiana!" In reality, not so much.