2/02/2007

I leave you with this

I don't know if/when I'll be updating while visiting Dong City, but I promise to take pictures of a giant shining obelisk and to give Hillary your regards. That city is so Washingtonienne, I hope I come back with some salacious material to write a couple of hot sex books and strike it rich. Wish me luck!

I give you two things to wipe away the politics of smut and leave you warm and gooey:

At least someone had a good Xmas

ETA: Now that I've found my glasses and can see again, I'm also going to leave you with a song recommendation for your weekend listening pleasure. A certain Spark on the East Coast turned me on to Copeland and more specifically, the song When You Thought You'd Never Stand Out. Check it out if only for these lyrics:

In other lives
In a bulletproof suit with some friends of mine
I wrote the plotline
Only I knew who survived
And through the night
In a really fast car on an uphill climb
Blew past a danger sign
And fell through darkness, sublime
But awoke just in time


Didn’t I tell you that I could hear you running out?
Didn’t I find you when I knew you were hiding out?
Didn’t I see you when you thought you’d never stand out?
Didn’t I find you? Didn’t I find you?

4 comments:

riese said...

omg, the washingtonette would have been so much better if jessica cutler had been a lesbian.

El N said...

Even though it's way early in the morning for what I'm about to say, but the only thing I remember about that entire..whatever it was, is that jessica culter sure loved anal. Can't fault the woman there (um), but is that how one would wish to be remembered by strangers?

Anonymous said...

Never an 'um' that told so much... ;) Can't fault the woman, either.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey LN...you really can't blame her (um) or is that mmmmmm. A gal's gotta make a living and if you enjoy what you're doing and make a living too. Can't blame her.
You know though, when you deal with Washington DC you are going to take it up the ass one way or another. WTF and we don't see a penny.