4/23/2007

Star of P()rn

I swear I'm living a p()rnstar life with the kind of guys that keep coming through this house. Plumbers and repairmen and today, some "restoration" guy who is coming to "survey" my "damage" from the move. Seriously, it's a never ending stream of dudes making appointments to come to the house to do this and that. I think I could turn a pretty penny if I set up a hidden camera and answered the door in my sheer "nightie". Oh, hello, Mr. Restoration Man, I didn't know you would be arriving so soon, you'll pardon my nubile and willing body, won't you? Oh, you've dropped your hammer, shall I get that for you? Cheesy dialogue? Check. Unattractive male actors? Check. Hot sex machine me? Oh yeah. There is cash to be made, ladies, and I could tap into that market. Get it, "tap" that "market"? Good lord, stop me now.

The only problem, of course, is that whole actual having sex business (and it is a business!) I have no problem with having it (love it in fact, hello!) and encouraging others to do likewise. I just reserve the right to pick and choose and so far, um, as Win would say: I must pass. Now where's old Candance the Carpenter when you need her, I ask?

Why am I even having this conversation? Who am I and what am I doing here?

Aside: Do you like how I disguise that p-word up above to keep out freaky folks from finding this site and yet (and this is completely true) someone from Iran googled the phrase 'nippy fucky' recently and found my blog so what can you do? I'm not kidding either. Sorta makes me afraid of what I've written here. Of course, this post is not helping in any way/shape/form.

And with that, I bid you a nippy fucky good day!

6 comments:

Dorothy Snarker said...

Hey LN, thanks for the blogday greetings. And happy week-o-your blog’s birth as well. Us Hoosier ladies are taking the internets by storm. Storm, I tell you.

p.s. I’ve often considered starting a running post on the weirdest searches people have found my blog by. I tell you, there have been some winners. No nippy fucky yet, but it’s something to aspire to.

vivvy said...

Darling, it all reminds me fondly of your "Kuntstruck in Kansas" pr0n series: Touch Me, Topeka, Dildoes in Dodge City, and the brilliant Bend Over, Wichita Lineman!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

LN...sweetie babes, you crack me up. Get it, "tap" ha! Not going to stop you babes, I'm having way too many laughs reading your post, But tell me, where's the cable guy is in all this?

Sweetie, yes it is a business and lots of money is there for the taking. Hey why not write a script for an..."art film"? Call it Restoration Man or Nippy Fucky! I know an experienced actress, well more the bit player, but willing to give my best, I mean...her best...teehee. Later babes...thanks for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....some of that wine in a box must have been turned! Since it's in a box, I can't say it was corked!

Well at least you're not crabby, but you do sound a bit bored.

El N said...

Ms Snarker: Dream big, my friend, dream big! The latest Iranian search phrase is: tasty fucky. Somewhere on this blog, I have used the word 'fucky' and I will find it, as god is my witness!

V: I couldn't have made those without you, sweetie. Your scripts were divine and might I add physically challenging! If only we could get funding for our Nubile in New York conceptual pieces.

SZJ: Let me tell you, the cable guys (yes there were two! hello, threesome!) knew how to lay some cable! Oh man..stop me now. Again.

Anon: Bored housewives make the best porn stars yes? I'm just living up to the hype, baby..that's how I roll.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....bored huh?