Obviously, the reason is sad, so I hate to say what I'm about to say b/c it's so shallow, but. Those matching black tape armbands LJ and Sue are wearing are fucking sexy. Um, I have a thing for arm/wrist band type things. Just sayin'.

Also, the Storm somehow backed their way into the playoffs despite the rollercoaster that has been their season. Shades of 2004? Let's hope..
3 comments:
Oh my god dude. I was SO there with you over the arm bands. I KNOW it's bad because the reason is so sad, but. There's some back story to this. In 2004 when LJ's other gma died, players wore the black electrical tape like her, but NOT Sue. Sue is just so picky about what she will put on her body during a game. She hates the mask, hates the knee wrap, anything else but the uni. So when she came out with the black tape on yesterday, I coudln't believe my eyes.
They're definitely closer than they've ever been. As well, Tully, Sheri, Diana and Penny wore them yesterday as well, in games around the league. What a display of support for their mate.
(And for a couple dirty seconds, I allowed myself to think it was sexy as god damned hell on the two of them.)
360: Girl, I knew I could count you in with me on this one ;)
Ahh damn, you know me too well. =)
I think the main reason I want us to win a championship is because they get all slashy jumping on each other and hugging and it's HOT. Heh.
Post a Comment