8/11/2007

Star-gazing

"I've studied the stars--spoken with philosophers-- and I have the gift of prophecy. I can be very valuable to you."

Time to do some star-gazing tonight. The Perseid meteor shower is happening this weekend and I'm going to be checking it out. I'm hoping there won't be too much light pollution where I'm at, but that might be asking for too much. We shall see though, yes?

In another life, I would be an astronomer. In another life, I would be a geologist. In another life, I would be a chemist. In another life, I would be a biolgist. Instead I'm a psychologist with an identity crisis and career envy! Good times!

2 comments:

For Va Jay Jays Only said...

i was able to catch one with the corner of my eye, i think it was about 4:30, outside with co-workers talking...

El N said...

VJJ: The fact that you were at work, working, at 430am should be rewarded with some celestial type sightings. Good on you..I couldn't see shit with clounds and light plus also I went to bed at 11. Lame on me.