9/20/2007

lake shore drive

What is worse than being at all day acronym business meetings? Being at all day acronym business meetings hung over.

Hello, Chicago!

I need a nap and it's only 9am. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

vivvy said...

Tobasco and raw egg, coming up.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey yeah sweetie, acronyms all around. As you ask the question? "What did he say about BLTs...Barf...Burp. Um, sorry."

I hope you feel better after your nap.

babes, I never eat twinkies...I'm talking about the spongy Sponge Bob looking thingies. They swell up to 10 times their actual size, you know.

Sorry you barfed one up. Though, it was for the best. Why right now, you would still be carring that growing twinky inside of you. And like some freaky sci-fi movie, it would suddenly become alive...I don't even want to think of the outcome.

Eat Hostess cupcakes instead.

Later babes.