Heya..so two things. First being that Grace Potter rocked hard and was fucking hot. Seriously, check her out live if you can. Few things I appreciate more than a gal who does music all sexy-like, guitar, drums, it all works for me. Were it not for the band's no-photo/video policy and a very observant staff member, I would be posting some blurry pix and a couple of videos. Alas/alak, I was forced to delete them all and retrieve my camera at the end of the show. Oh well, can't say I didn't try. We didn't stay for the main act, Govt Mule, who frankly, I don't know much about and didn't really care to stay and listen. Instead we went down to Chinatown and had a drink before calling it an early night. I'm glad I went and now that I know where the 930 club is, feel ok about going again, alone if need be. It's not in a bad section, mostly, but you know, it's like what Missy Elliot says Hatas' I flip the bird, Got guns, so what, I ain't scurred. Or something sim.
Second thing is that I finally got to watch my Chiefs on my regular tee-vee today. For some reason, they showed the KC-Cincy game here and I was one happy camper. Esp since they won and my football boyfriend Tony G was a man among boys. Yeah, for him, I'd consider life on the "D" list, knowwhatI'msaying? I kid, but seriously. I'd let my friend A have his child for me.
I think that's about it..this week is gonna be a bit crazy. Got a killer deadline in which to do a very tedious, time-consuming task that trust me, would burn your eyes out with bore. I have to go to Florida next week for work (woo, holla Tampa!) so a million things need to get done before then. Plus I got a bit more car-buying razamatazz to finish up with financing and this and that. However, let me just say, that when I said that my new ride was smooth, I was actually under-exaggerating. They say things like butter and a shave are smooth, but I am here to tell you that my new Honda Accord sees your smooth and raises you on up to SMOOOOVE, baby. Fine, I totally would have sex with my own car. There. You happy? It's true. And frankly, I happen to think you'd put out for my car too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweetie babe...Hello, I so would do Tony Gonzales. He looks like my ex-b/f Vince.
And yeah I do like the look of your new car...and you're right, I would put out for it...it's so shiny and sexy.
Have a fab trip to Florida. Have fun sweetie.
oh give me the keys...i'll take it to lover's lane...
have a great trip
Post a Comment