For your aural pleasure on this Saturday night..
Goldfrapp - A&E
Alison Krauss & Robert Plant - Please Read the Letter
Aimee Mann - Humpty Dumpty
Ending with an oldie/goodie:
Patty Griffin - Every Little Bit
2/23/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm very excited about Goldfrapp's new CD. Will trees dance with me when I listen to it? I hope so!
p.s. I had a dream that you wrote a book about Hawaii. It was 2000 pages. I did my best to feign enthusiasm.
And to think, sweetie, that I sat through all your poetry slams over the years with nary a complaint! As visitors to Hawaii know, the islands offer a lush and tropical paradise filled with exotic flowers and heaving bosoms. If you had read to pg 1605, you would have been treated to a detailed and lengthy expository of the latter. Your loss, darling, but I still love you! *kiss kiss*
Post a Comment