9/03/2008

I see myself in you

So quick note: I can't even tell you how tired I am from all my gallivanting here/there etc and the fact that I am headed back to my favorite state/home for a weekend wedding is even better though honestly I am exhausted thinking about staying up late and having beverages with my people. One does what one must do = what I say. So no more bawlbabying. I will however attempt to take salacious photographias and post them here during my visit/when I return. If nothing else, you'll at least get a picture of a big open field of green grass which in my book is better than.

Ok, I am off to bed to please sleep hard sans dreams of work and/or tornadoes. Catch you on the flip side = not what the kids are saying these days btw. I took a poll at the show tonight, not really, but I'm quite confident.

ps. My Morning Jacket was great, very loud, very good. Here is a very poor quality/really shitty sounding video taken with my Blurberry for your lack of musical enjoyment:




pps. Calling Canada: you still feel me?

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie babes, thanks for the video honey.

Have a wonderful time at the wedding, beverages and all. Woo hoo!

Will wait here for your return...bring us back something, please. hehehehe. pics.

Ciao babe...enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Mm hmmm

El N said...

szj: That video is so bad, I may have to take it down out of shame. But I did bring back pix so all is not lost.

w: yeah..