3/03/2009

No one asks you to explain

I was sitting in an (over-priced) hotel restaurant for lunch today, when lo and behold, this song came on over the sound system. Much like the decor in the restaurant, I was transported back in time to the 70s. Seriously, when was the last time you heard that song unless you are a Helen Reddy fan like myself?? Some of you are saying never, the rest of you are saying 1978.

That's really all I have to say about that and my day, other than I was an unwilling participant in touchy feely 'small group discussions and breakout sessions'. More of the same tomorrow. Where's that magic radio when you need it, I ask?

2 comments:

vivvy said...

Ah, but perhaps when you stepped into that hotel restaurant you really entered 1978, LN baby. Maybe your hair is feathered now and you're wearing painter's pants...

El N said...

I am also wearing a velour shirt under my poncho. Oh those were the days, sweetie, those were the days..