So I am back from a trip to the country. Re-acclimating myself to being a bitch in the city. Nah, I'm kidding. I'm a ray of sunshine these days. As a result, I have decided to cancel my trip to Cleveland this weekend because I really can't deal with traveling again, need a weekend to recover/deal/cope/etc.
I'm starting to feel as if I have nothing left to say on this blog. I can't really bear to discuss pop culture or politics - those topics are already a 24/7 intrusion as it is. Plus also I'm sort of not feeling like talking about myself much either which was like 99.5% of the content of this blog I think so that leaves me with trying to find & stretch .5% worth of content unrelated to me/myself/I.
Puppies! Kittens! Rainbows! Infinity! Ennui! Torpor! Etc!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment