1) waiting to see whether I am hello the Fantasy Football league champ holla and
2) casting the awful/awesome Lifetime movie of this classique lesbian craigslist post
(aside)
2a)(Viv and I have come up with the following slash pairs, submit your own today: Margaret Cho/Dakota Fanning; Sandra Oh/Hayden Pannitiere; Jenny Shimizu/Taylor Swift; Ming Na//Leighton Meester; Lucy Liu/Natalie Portman; Yoko Ono/Lady Gaga),
3) I have taken the opportunity to do a qualitative analysis of my current Facebook friend situation; as a result I have
4) created a handy percentage pie chart for your viewing pleasure -
5) Thank you and good day!

3 comments:
OK, so I have to ask: Did you win?
As long as Leighton has some role in the endeavor, I shall be happy. Maybe she could play the lingerie model ex-gf of Older Asian Lady. She'll stalk through Georgetown wearing silk gloves and fake furs over her lingerie. (Can't be real or PETA will get angry at us.)
Oh yes I did, hello! $125 is mine. I will spare you the dramatic football related drama that played out last weekend but suffice to say, it was a damn rollercoaster! And I came out on top. Because I am that good. I thank you for asking!
ps. I think you are on a bit of a Gossip Girl thing these days, yes? First with the Lively and now with the Meester. I have not watched an ep, but I can appreciate the lovely.
Re: GG. I don't watch, I just appreciate the lovely as well. I think we tried to watch one episode b/c we thought all the boys were gay and it was such a disappointment to discover otherwise we never tried again--hence, we missed an opportunity to dwell on the females.
Am I making sense? I just drank a lot of prosecco.
Post a Comment