7/21/2010

Door handle

So I moved some of my stuff in tonight. Borrowed a friend's pickup truck and loaded/unloaded three trips full of stuff. In a million degrees. My sweat was sweating. Am definitely not complaining, just saying. My friends called me giddy last night when I was showing them around. Trust me, I am not the giddy sort. I do not do giddy. But hello, MY OWN HOUSE IT'S MINE ALL MINE EXCEPT THE PART THAT THE BANK OWNS BUT WHO CARES MY OWN PERFECT LITTLE HOUSE YAY!

Ahem.

And so, I now have a reason to use my "tool time" and "wood" tags on blog posts again. Here's where my shop is going:



And my private little backyard where I will have garden parties and plant stuff and hang out with the dogs and various/sundry MY YARD HELLO WOO stuff:



Yeah, I'm sure my posts for awhile are gonna be all housey and whatnot. I will try to do exciting things in itand report back. Like COOK AND HAVE PARTIES AND SET UP MY CUTE LITTLE LIBRARY/READING ROOM WITH ALL KINDS OF SUN AND WINDOWS ALL AROUND IT AND ALSO AND AND ETC.

Until then, I am off to find that door handle that I was looking for:

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I absolutely love this show...I have to get the dvd series box sets. Do they have them? Oh well, I'll eventually get to it.

later sweets. xx