It's been ages since I last posted right? A month? A year? A decade? Lord knows but here's the really important thing I need to tell you:
The throat plate to my table router was recalled YEARS ago! or whatever and not only that but I just discovered that I totally lost my defective throat plate somewhere in move 1-5 in the last 4 years.
What does this all mean?? (you may be asking yourself)
Hello it means that tonight when I was all psyched to route like no one's business, I could not. I am beside myself (beside you, farawayupclose inside you). (FYI - I blame Glee for spontaneous song lyrics in seemingly random places).
So alas, woodworking will not occur this even which makes me sad. But do not think that I will not be calling One World Technologies tomorrow to receive my new replacement part (rest assured, this will happen).
Oh and also I am building an empire at work and bringing in cash etc etc. Thank you DC for something useful which was money-making skills and all the BS that goes with it. Soon I will have hookers on every corner in this city and I shall rule the land. Or something similar.
And with that, I bid you adieu. I have a beer to drink.
5/17/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment