Ok, here's a bunch of unrelated things:
Had our Wed bfast and coffee with R, A, and her little niece (who is 5). Needless to say, there was no discussion of fisting. I also think it's a crime that my friend R who is very very hot is having trouble finding a girlfriend. She's a reformed bad girl who is training for a triathalon; she showed off her abs today at bfast. You could bounce a quarter on them. I've been trying to set her up, but all the chicks I know are either in a couple or too drama-filled or not in her league. It's a damn shame to let that body go to waste too long, I say..
I have started a new woodworking project. I'm building a cedar adirondack chair and loveseat, along with footrests and table for the back deck. I'm quite excited about it..I have a pattern to work from, but have to rough-cut all the pieces before putting it together. Lots of table-saw/circular saw/jigsaw action right now..then lots of routering and sanding afterwards. God, I love working in my workshop, even if it's 95 degrees here. Fuck it, I'm a wood whore, I admit.
Went to the chiropractor this morn after bfast. I've been out of whack and sore since this weekend, the stress and muscle tightening always seem to pull me out of alignment and my neck gets fucky. I tell you, I used to think Chiros were quacks, but nothing beats a good adjustment and neck cracking. I'm a believer now, just like Katie Holmes and her newfound Scientology. (By the way, did you know there are many chiropractors and dentists who are also scientologists? Mine's not..here in the midwest, you won't find to many folks gullible enough to fall for that alien shit. We may have our wacky religious cults, but faux sci-fi thetan/auditing/xenu bullshit doesn't play here in Kansas).
Confidential to V re: Glocks -- I'll admit I have been working on the logistics of that kind of situation for awhile now in RL. ps. The check is in the mail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh darling, doesn't she keep those guns locked away from curious young minds like yourself? We may have to get the parental control chip for your PC!
Sweetie, she has them right by the bed, what's a girl to do but look? You know I have a certain fetish for such items. Besides, I suspect I am not alone in that, my dear..
I confess, our TV girlfriend Detective Benson does leave one's imagination astray.
Post a Comment