11/14/2005

Club O: A Gentleman's Lounge

If I weren't so busy at work and also trying to fight off this headache/on-coming cold/violent cough (which I exacerbated by going out and drinking both Fri and Sun), I'd tell about my trip Friday to Club O, a strip joint not too far from my house. Some quick answers though:

Um? Yes. Strip club.

Why? Two reasons: It was the Algerian Fool's bday and he wanted to go; and I had never been to a strip club before so what the hey.

So how was it? Strangely depressing, quite interesting, suprisingly sillicon-free, and suspiciously filled with disturbing characters sporting wood.

Did any of your money exchange hands? No, because apparently that required female audience members to lay prone on the stage and let Candy lift your own shirt to expose your bosoms while she gyrated over your face and crotchal area for the entertainment of the boyfriend or client who brought you there in the first place...all of which is fine and dandy if you are in the privacy of your own home. On stage in front of the Midwest's finest strip club clientele while Gwen Stafani's Hump song plays? Not so much.

Will you be going back?Not to that particular place, but could be coaxed to another to see if the experience varies. If nothing else, I'd like to be at least offered a lap dance that I could demurely decline.

Most importantly, did you get in trouble with the Agent for going? Shockingly, no. She asked if I had fun.

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Baby doll, it was fun huh? I know those that sport wood make a gal a tad uncomfortable. I just ignored them when we were in Cosumel while we had our bikini tops off getting a tan on the beach. I was flattered yet uncomfortable with their stares. Anyway babes, you just have to have a lap dance once or maybe give one! I think giving a lap dance to be erotically satisfying. I love to give my girl a lap dances, though at home and in private. The look in her eyes…from the start is exciting and intoxicating. I don’t know who enjoys it more...her or me. I love to play the music of Diana Krall when I do. I love jazz and DK’s voice really is sexy….making it easy for me to get lost in the performance. DK’s ‘Live in Paris’ is a must, but if you want softer get 'The Look of Love' CD…later babes.

vivvy said...

Sweetie, is this what you meant by "following your bliss"?

El N said...

That Bliss sure can work a pole, sweetie..she's got it going on!