11/21/2005

Update

Thanks for being all concerned about our health (I'm at 95%, Agent 60% better), but I have a more important update for you that I think you will be far more interested in knowing: Who the hell was Annie/Donnie?

I am sure it kept you up these last couple of nights trying to figure out who left me that mysterious message. And after listening to it ~15 times, half with the speaker phone on, I figured it out Friday afternoon. "Annie" was in fact my niece "Mandy" and "Donnie" was her son, "Johnny". Clearly, I do not keep in touch much with Mandy (for a variety of reasons) and so, was not expecting a call from her, especially one using a calling card. Mystery solved, you can now rest easy.

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I was so close to cracking that mystery. Not that I knew their names…more I thought that they were phone message distortions. I get lots like that. Hey don’t you just hate it when it’s a long message and they say who they are and their phone number at the very end and you can’t make out what the H…E…DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS THEY SAID! So you have to listen to the message again and again and again till you maybe think you have it.
Glad you solved the mystery, way to go baby doll.
Oh yeah and I'm glad you and agent are feeling better. You know it’s almost Thanksgiving…Yah have to get well to eat all of those fab foods, yummy. You are cooking Thanksgiving meal, right? Turkey, pumpkin pie, heaven (dessert) mashed potatoes with turkey gravy, candied yams, goose, stuffing, key lime pie that tastes better than the Yellow Giraffe’s key lime pie in Key West Florida. Can you tell I skipped lunch because I was busy at work. I am so hungry and I forgot my lunch. I'm not brave enough to try the vending machines, since that last time I drank a bit of clumpy milk. That was so gross. okay...not hungry anymore, just talked myself sick. I better go...later babes.