11/07/2005

Give me an "L"!

Well, you certainly don't see this every day. What next? Reports coming out of the Tri-Delt house?

2 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Ha! Give me an O...thank you very much, can I have another sweetie.

The game...Oh yeah, oh so close...but only to
let it slip through their fingers.

Okay, I had had enough, so this morning, in between my research time and problem solving...the world is safe once again, I called Al Davis. "What the hell kind of crap is going on with his team!!!" I demanded an answer. Well, he replied. "Everything is going according to plan and next year we should win a Super Bowl." "What...Super Bowl, who cares about that." I said. "Al...Al baby, why don't we (The Raiders) have cheerleaders like the Carolina Panthers." Teehee. Do I have to do everything...Jeez!

Your Chiefs did good and pulled out a win. Boo hoo hoo for me. Later, sweet cakes.

El N said...

Advice to live by: When confronted with a choice of settling for a tie or going for a touchdown and win, always choose the touchdown.