I'm sorry, but I am finally (after years of fighting it) joining the ranks of millions of others. I am giving up the ghost on this one. You win, Angie, you win. I am yours, do with me what you will.
Baby doll, you know it. What took you so long? AJ is sick with it. She's one gal you would toss the pink slip to your BMW, which I did. Shamelessly she rolled out of my bed and slowly dressed. She tossed her hair with her hands to give it a...I didn't just get, you know, but I did, look. She looked down as I lay weak, wrapped in the warm crisp sheets that still emitted her scent. She smiled, god that smile. She blew me a kiss and waved as she stopped half way out my bedroom door. She yelled up to me as she bonced down the stairs. "Call me, sweetie." I did...but hung up, Brad had answered her cell. Was it worth it? Yes...yes, it was.
2 comments:
Welcome to the Darkside!
Baby doll, you know it. What took you so long? AJ is sick with it. She's one gal you would toss the pink slip to your BMW, which I did. Shamelessly she rolled out of my bed and slowly dressed. She tossed her hair with her hands to give it a...I didn't just get, you know, but I did, look. She looked down as I lay weak, wrapped in the warm crisp sheets that still emitted her scent. She smiled, god that smile. She blew me a kiss and waved as she stopped half way out my bedroom door. She yelled up to me as she bonced down the stairs. "Call me, sweetie." I did...but hung up, Brad had answered her cell. Was it worth it? Yes...yes, it was.
Post a Comment