Isn't it perfect, darling? It's like they made it just for me! (btw, should you want your very own, you can purchase them online at the Spy Museum website..really, I can't imagine who wouldn't want one).
Please let the Uptown Girl know I'll be there this weekend! We'll all have martinis by the pool and make fun of aging piano rockers who drive their cars into trees every other month.
3 comments:
Color me envious. I love it, sweetie!
Isn't it perfect, darling? It's like they made it just for me! (btw, should you want your very own, you can purchase them online at the Spy Museum website..really, I can't imagine who wouldn't want one).
Please let the Uptown Girl know I'll be there this weekend! We'll all have martinis by the pool and make fun of aging piano rockers who drive their cars into trees every other month.
That's a cool shirt babes. It's my motto. Yep, I'm getting a couple. Later.
Post a Comment