11/05/2006

Plaza Days and Nascar Nights

So it's been a good weekend so far. I helped some friends move yesterday morning and then The Agent and I went into The City on a little date, went to a museum (btw Mrs V - Master of Arts, I saw some of those old tymey Greek vases about which you wax so eloquently - complete with Dionysus and Ariadne and a bunch of drunken satyrs. Of course, given that this is the Midwest, the vase was made out of corn and soybean dye. You would have loved it, my dear. Perhaps for your dissertation?)

After a few hours of wandering around, we went and had coffee (during which we had a quasi-near purse snatching -- which I thwarted. So much for my little law enforcement cheetah and her reflexes!). Then we went to one of our favorite places for beef and had a very lovely dinner. We were home early enough to have some QT. Yay for Saturday night dates!

This morning we got up and around and went for a 10 mile bike ride. The weather is warm and sunny so it was great to get out. And my Chiefs are kicking ass as we speak so all it well. My Boyfriend Tony Gonzales is The Man.

After the game, I'm headed back out to my shop and work on my newest project, which is a shop stool I designed. It has wheels and a lawn mower seat and, if I can fabricate it, a 2-stroke motor and a mini frig. A girl can dream. Don't think I won't have a YouTube video up of me racing it down the driveway whe I finish it. And that is how we roll out here, aight?

Peace out!

1 comment:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

LN...you are so cool. sounds l;ike you had a fab weekend.I was cheering on your boys. Tony has the best hands, eh...next to my girl that is.

You have to send some pics of your lawn mower project. Um, can you get it to low-ride and hop real high? I can get my cousin Pepe to spray paint the Virgin Mary on the side, If you like. let me know. Later.