Three quick things:
1. I have been using a used Mac (given to me as a gift from J) the last week or so after 20ish years of PC business. My assessment: Not many differences other than I can't seem to find shit because the Finder thing is kind of gay and hello, why won't thumbnails show up of jpgs so I don't have to look at every damn one. Other than that, it's got lots of bells/whistles that are nice. I am not sold yet, but I can't complain.
2. I attended my first Wash Mystics game last night. And by attended, I mean I drank beer all night because I ran into someone I knew from back home (crazy huh?) and the game was going on in the background. Normally, I like to watch the game (and from what I understand, I did not miss much), but since I had free tix and was busy making potential beer buddies in this damn place, I could not be bothered. Good times..
3. I will be going away this weekend for a much needed getaway from this place. Much needed. Hope your weekend is just as good as mine (though I don't like to be a player hater, but I doubt it will be, unless you plan on winning the lottery, in which case, please buy A and Miss V a pony). And with that, I bid you good day!
5/23/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I've used macs on occasion over the years and have never really understood what all the fuss is about. Not enough differences to make me care one way or another. Although if they really do have fewer virus/security issues than PCs, that's a good thing in their favor.
Have a nippy fucky good time this weekend, sweetie! Enjoy and relax. (If we hit any good restaurants in DC I'll let you know.)
Sweetie babes...isn't it amazing how sometimes you see someone you know in places you just wouldn't ever expect. Like this guy cut me off on the Santa Ana Freeway in the L.A. area.
It scared the crap out of me. I catch up to the ass-wipe and flip the guy off as I scream. "F**K YOU ASS WIPE!" I was not very lady like. Well, looking straight into my brown eyes is...(smile) "Hi Uncle." I turned so red I glowed.
Latter babes, hope you have a fab weekend.
Hey if I win the lotto...ponies for everyone!
p.s. It was so nice of you to drive Linds to Promises after your weekend debauch.
.s. It was so nice of you to drive Linds to Promises after your weekend debauch.
Well, someone slightly more sober has to get behind the wheel of her car, for fuck's sake. La Lohan simply cannot keep up with me, sweetie. I credit all your training and kind suggestions for how to hold one's liquor. Afterall, we did not get a wing named after us at Betty Ford for nothing, darling.
Post a Comment