It occurred to me that if Jerry Falwell were alive to discuss the circumstances of his death on the Sunday morning talk show circuit, he'd inevitably blame us lesbians and feminists and Tinky Winky for killing him.
Hey sweetie babes, that is so the truth. I wonder at times about others like him. They sit in their nice expensive suits as the bling bling on their fingers blind the viewers.
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhui Jerry Falwell was not. Ditto to what Riese said.
Okay...lastly on previous sports post. You know I love my wnba. Whats not to like, girls in shorts running and jumping up and down, very yummy. Well sweetie babes you forgot one...check it out. Ciao babes. http://www.mistyandkerri.com/
Can't help but wonder if he woke up in that lake of fire at all surprised as to where he ended up? Or is it a more subtle version of hell, like he must forever wander a West Hollywood Pride Festival dressed as a leather boy...
Probably he's a closeted homosexual, no? I mean...it seems there's usually a direct correlation between level of religious fury/hatred and secret sexual activities?
He's probably chillin' with Hitler, and he's like "Hitler? But I didn't kill nobody!" and Hitler's like "yeah, but you kinda did, you know?" 10th circle, or something.
4 comments:
Ha. I think, aside from Dr. Atkins, this's the only time I've responded to someone famous's death with: "Oh, awesome!"
Hey sweetie babes, that is so the truth. I wonder at times about others like him. They sit in their nice expensive suits as the bling bling on their fingers blind the viewers.
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhui Jerry Falwell was not. Ditto to what Riese said.
Okay...lastly on previous sports post. You know I love my wnba. Whats not to like, girls in shorts running and jumping up and down, very yummy. Well sweetie babes you forgot one...check it out. Ciao babes.
http://www.mistyandkerri.com/
Can't help but wonder if he woke up in that lake of fire at all surprised as to where he ended up? Or is it a more subtle version of hell, like he must forever wander a West Hollywood Pride Festival dressed as a leather boy...
Probably he's a closeted homosexual, no? I mean...it seems there's usually a direct correlation between level of religious fury/hatred and secret sexual activities?
He's probably chillin' with Hitler, and he's like "Hitler? But I didn't kill nobody!" and Hitler's like "yeah, but you kinda did, you know?" 10th circle, or something.
Post a Comment