5/13/2007

Sunday at the Lake

Black dogs and a sunny day...








5 comments:

vivvy said...

What cuties! And that looks likes a nice lake area too.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Hey sweetie babes. such a soothing picture. It calms my busy morning. Pretty doggies.

I gave my dog a bath yesterday and afterwards he pranced about happily. Me...I was a wet soapy mess, but I loved all of it.

Later babes...thanks for the calming moment.

El N said...

V: Yeah, and it's just down the road too. The dogs each received a bath upon return while the cat silently mocked them for their tomfoolery. Yeah, that's how we roll down here...

El N said...

SZJ: Yes, we exchanged dirty wet dog smell for soapy wet dog smell. Good times..

riese said...

For a second I was like "Oh, dogs are cute!" but then I remembered wet dog smell and was like, hmm, ew. Then a mouse just ran across my floor and i thought, I wish I had a dog here to kill that sucker.

Word verification: befei. Sounds like a treat for sophisticated dogs.