This sign says "Bonjour! Welcome to Canada! Are you afraid of technology? Fear not, friend! Drink until 5 in the morning and take a cab home! You will forget about technology! Except to take a picture out the window! You may regret it in the morning but it will have been worth it! Bonjour!"
I am only allowed to post ambiguous pictures of Canadians to maintain the mystery and allure of our friends to the north. They have arms just like us. They also know how to use them.
Best belt. Ever.

8 comments:
Lest we forget the belt fetish... Reminds me I ought to reread 7 Days.
I trust you had an amazing time.
Ma petite chou! It's good to have you and your avant-garde photo skills back!
p.s. Yes, that is the coolest belt ever.
hey...in that picture of the belt the image looks like a cross between C3PO and Batman.
I suspect it might actually be a wolf though...
Sweetie babes...now that is a fabulous belt. I bet it would look great while wearing cowboy boots.
Sounds like you had a blast. ciao.
Trendy, I don't see the bat, but I see the 3P0...RoboWolf, cool buckle.
hmmm...maybe just the ears are a bit Batty.
Your first caption is hilarious.
Can we all take a vote and agree that the belt totally and completely fucking rocks? Yes? Also the body attached did as well.
Carry on!
Post a Comment