8/30/2007

I heart people exclamation mark

TFG that I will be going back home this weekend, which means I will be out of this city and in the middle of the country and far far far from this bullshit concrete bureaucratic place. Which is to totally say that DC is a lovely place to visit make no mistake. I hope you all get a chance to come to your nation's capital and enjoy all the free stuff and "opportunities" and whatnot. But it is also quite possible that I have let some city bitterness seep into my psyche and need a serious attitude adjustment. Thus, when I return, I hope to be competely balanced and a much nicer person, perhaps even entertaining. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

vivvy said...

Have a lovely time, bring us back some cow patties...

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweetie...babes, have fun. I know how sometimes that country girl in us just has to go back.

Hey have you ever been to "Blues Alley" in Washington DC's Georgetown neighborhood. It's in an alley off Wisconsin Ave. I so want to go there on my next trip back on those states.

Have fun babes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7-haKkFnT8