8/10/2007

Video playlist #1: No Man's Land

Here is something gay for you. Rather than just link you to songs, I'm going to put together a little playlist via the wonders of youtube! Now, I love jesus, but I also drink a little so hence, this post. If this floats your boat, say hey and I'll do it again in the future. If it's completely strai, say hey and we shall never speak of it again.

Now, remember that fabulous sparks mix? Here's a selection of favorites for your viewing pleasure.

1. Klaxons - Golden Skans




2. Menomena - Wet and Rusting



3. Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Dress Me Like a Clown



4. Midlake - Head Home



5. Kunek - Coma



6. Howie Beck - Sometimes




ps. This is what happens when she is off in no man's land, literally. I get all drink/music/missing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you got it baaaad.

El N said...

Oh yeah, you know it. Totally. Way. Crazy. ;)

For Va Jay Jays Only said...

genius idea

El N said...

vjj: one vote for yay! no votes for strai. good enough for me, I'll do it again somewhere in the near future.