Well, 12 hours later and I feel better. Thank you baby jesus!
So I have one more work meeting tomorrow and that will close out what is feeling like a very long week. We'll be going downtown for this one so I'm hoping to get view of the lake. I'm hoping it will end early so I can get on the road and beat the traffic.
Instead of going right back to DC, I extended my stay for the weekend and am heading over to my dad's lake place in Indiana to do a little fishing and relaxing. How about you drive the pontoon around the lake, I'll sit in a lawnchair up front with a beer, we'll stop here and there to throw a line in and not care if we catch anything, and you can wear a floppy fishing hat. Sound good?
Here fishy fishy...
9/20/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, sweetie babes...that sounds like heaven. Please take me with you on your next trip to heaven.
later abes.
Post a Comment