Another video blog. What can I say, it's Saturday night and that's alright for fighting if you ask me.
1. Grace Potter = my new guitar girl crush, hello! Stop the Bus.
2. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
3. Sea Wolf - You're a Wolf
4. The Spinanes - LInes and Lines
10/06/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You're a wolfgirl, get outta that town!
I keep forgetting that I have the Spinanes on my iPod. So when I scroll that wheel and run into them it's like when you run into someone you like on the street. "Oh, hey! Hi!"
{And I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I like Arcade Fire now. Go figure.)
v: Tell me you are starting to grow fond of the Spinanes, darling..do not resist. ps. Didn't I send you that Arcade Fire cd after I decided I did not care for it? I feel like that happened. pps. Oh, and I watched a bit of your damn Yankeees last night. Congrats to not getting swept. I'm only following it to see if that mobster-lookalike Torre gets the boot b/c the team loses. I'll watch baseball for the soap opera aspect, I guess..if only Jeter and ARod would kiss and make up.
I am starting to grow fond of the Spinanes. And yes, you did send me the Arcade Fire CD, thank you again! You've introduced me to so many things in life--mah johngg, meat on a stick, and capri pants--that I am a better woman for it.
that mobster-lookalike Torre
Ha! You gotta love Joe, he is so old school NY (he was born in Brooklyn too). When the team secured the wild card berth, he cried! It was adorable.
The Glimmer Twins (Jeter & A-Rod) do share an uneasy love...but can either one of them resist the dreamy Johnny Damon? Tune in tonight!
Sweetie...babes, I like the Spinanes. I think I'm going get the cd and Grace Potter...Hello! She's hot. I like her music too.
Thanks babes...don't know what I'd do with out you.
Getting back to the metro for a sec.
Here's a little inspirational video to get you through those long commutes.
Washington needs to follow the example of my fair city...namely the use of a catchy jingle to placate the masses. Works every time.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DcC31r1BxBY
szj: If I have turned but one person on to the Spinanes, my job here is done.
t_hc: I like the acronym your name makes fyi. And wow. Now I know what my commute is missing. Syncronized dancing! And singing! And 70s moustaches! I'd ride that...
I'd ride that too...ahem...
ps...is that a wolf belt on that Grace chick...? Say it ain't so.
Post a Comment