Well hello there, little buddy. How you doing? Fine fine, thanks. It's hump day and you know what that means, right? Aww yeah. That's right, ain't nothing like a Wed thang to get it going ON. Holla!
Right. So where was I?
Remember my new guitar girl crush that I developed like overnight? (See below) Well I'm in luck. Grace Potter et al is coming to Dumb City this weekend and yours truly is going to go come hell/high water. Remember when I was all complain-y about going to see Midlake alone? Well, I'm still not all that thrilled with the going to a show alone business, but I'm going to suck it up and grow a set of ovaries to replace the smaller set that I was born with and which will allow me to attend musical events alone and will also possibly give me other superpowers as yet to be determined. I'm really kind of pinning my hopes on invisibility and/or possibly the gift of tele-transportation. Since I've got the get-people-laid power, I figure it's ok to focus on my needs, you know?
Right. So where was I?
It is Wednesday, I am having a dab of wine (not from a box!), and honing my superpowers to conquer the world. I promise to be a benevolent and kind ruler and provide free beer to those who serve me well. Sign up today!
10/10/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
used to be?!
awww..only you know the truth, Lois and I trust you to keep in on the DL. Otherwise, the ladies just will not leave me alone. It's the cape. And the smooove moves, of course.
But hey, it's the burden I must bear.
You are mah hero. and now I must to swoon.
Post a Comment