10/13/2007

Smooth ride

Look at this guy who followed me home today. Like him? He's black, 1 year old, and only has 9k miles. Got a great deal on this Accord and he's a real smooth ride. Woo!




ps. So I talked my friend into going with me tonight to see Grace Potter..gonna take my camera and get some good shots. Excited? Heck I am!

7 comments:

Pipistrello said...

Congrats on the wheels and the show!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

babes...sweetie. Oh...i want to go too. I love her music. plus, she's hot.
Enjoy sweetie...please post pic of her...Yummy. Sorry, I'm excited for you.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oops, I forgot...your new car looks wonderful. Take me for a ride????? Ha!

Ciao babes.

Anonymous said...

Mm hmmm. Very nice. Very, very nice.

El N said...

To all: Don't lie, you'd totally do that car, wouldn't you?

Pipistrello said...

You said the car was a "he" so ah...no.

vivvy said...

He's sleek and sophisticated! You aren't going to hang a KC Chiefs plate on him though, are you?