Sidebar: I am kind of jealous of people getting so much snow. My people in Kansas got a bunch, my dad in Indiana says a couple of feet, Drummer Girl in Canada is having a blizzard, and we get rain. I would love nothing more than to be all hunkered down on this Sunday in a blizzard with the snow coming down all crazy, football on the teevee, a little cooking, some napping, and all the other good stuff you can spend your time doing when trapped indoors (with someone). That would be my perfect winter Sunday. Instead, I'm doing laundry.
Also, I have to tell you that I'm on a Ryan Adams kick these days so much so that this song is killing me with the whole fading out business. That is all.
12/16/2007
the storm had passed over you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi sweetie...babes. I went to Disneyland and it was actually nice at first. It was cold and a tad windy, my lips were chapped quickly. I then put some chapstick...felt so good. the parade was wonderful.
I would rather have spent a day inside (with someone) while it rained.
Hop eyouget snow soon...it does snow there right?
later sweetie babes.
Post a Comment