12/09/2007

Sunday walk

So for some reason, I'm all about the pictures and the video and not so much the words. Show/no tell. Speak no evil. Or whatever. Point being, I'm gearing up to take the dogs for another weekend walk in the woods.They both need to get out, I need to get out, the leaves on the ground are calling. Gonna take my camera and take you with me, show you our secret get-away. It's gonna be a bit cold and wet and overcast, the dogs don't care, there are squirrels to chase and things to investigate. Stay tuned for footage with no words.











ps. Today is a perfect day for a big pot of Muncie Chili and that is just what I'm gonna make and let simmer this evening. Football and chili, sound good?

2 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweetie babes, how wonderful. I want to see. it sounds like fun.

The leaves are falling here and it is over cast and a bit cold.

Have fun sweeties babes, thanks for bringing us along. I soooo...neeed to get out too. I heart you.

Can sit up front with you?

ciao babes.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Sweetie babes, these are fabulous pics. It looks like the doggies enjoyed all of it.

Thanks for the peacefulness. ahhhh, that is nice.

Ciao babes