6/17/2008

From Hair to Eternity

I kinda hate making fun of people's hair given that I generally have hairfuck three quarters of the time as it is, so do not consider this making fun of someone's hair. Instead, consider it a trip down memory lane. I have not seen this hair style outside of the state of Missouri or on anyone other than my sister...back in 1983.

The classic early/mid 80's "feather":



DC Metro: Bringing SexyBack

3 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie babe...hehehahaha. You are so a nut. I like about you. I remember my older sisters had that hair style too.

oh...you have brought up a fab subject. One thing that gets me out of a pissy mood...I read From Hair to Eternity. It's a genius piece of literature. why once I was giggling in the corner looking into a computer screen...reading it. Yes,it was my girl that called the hosital to come fetch me and bring one of those extra long sleeve coats. God I was in there or weeks. Ahem...anyway, she knows now not to do that when I'm hysterically laughing...um, I think.
ciao babes.

vivvy said...

Oh God, sweetie, if only Carson were around to help you--I mean, that poor woman. Alas, she is on the Amalfi coast with Stash, helping her beloved prepare her piece (artwork, not ass--oh, what's the difference?) for the Venice Biennale this year. It's a multimedia installation of Carson on different video monitors saying things like

"I love you."

"Gee your hair smells terrific."

"Verizon sucks!"

El N said...

szj: Kids today don't even know who Linda Fucking Tripp was and I say that's a damn shame.

V: Let's hope that María del Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza de Rasten (former spouse of Xaxier Cugat) does not catch wind of this! We all remember what happened at the Eighth Annual Hoboken Arts and Crafts Expo, do we not?