Yeah, so I'm off again tomorrow to Mizzurah < -- how some folks in said state pronounce it. This is the last of my 11 work trips in 3 months. I could never cut it as a traveling salesperson selling Fuller Brushes or vacuum cleaners. I could also never be in a band playing the triangle and touring. Nor could I be a waitress in the sky. Or a trucker like Large Marge. Frankly at the rate I am going, I am finding it hard to be someone who must leave the house. But soon it will be done, TFG.
(TFG in my world means Thank Fucking God, but could also mean Totally Fucking Gay, I suppose or Too Far Gone. I don't know, does TFG exist as an internet acronym already? If not, I'm claiming it, I use it enough I should get some credit for LOLing a blaspheme).
Where was I? Yes so travel this week, which in general is kind of a tough week for me in the grand scheme of weeks/days of the year and so I most definitely will be just trying to get by with sanity intact. What is scary is that goal (intact sanity) has been one I've had since I moved to this dang city - time for a new goal I say. I am taking suggestions, please submit yours today and I thank you kindly.
Maybe I shall liveblog from the middle of the country, sort of like a finale episode of my reality show so boring it must be shown on the local Fairfax County Community College cable channel (or some such). Who would not like a finale HI from Jefferson City, MO? The answer = everyone and/or 42. Yeah, it's been one of those months/weeks/days/lives, bear with me!
And with that, I leave you with this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweetie, my short-term goals for you include the following:
1. The ability to say, "That's so gay!" in a variety of different accents--American South ("Can you say adobe?"), British, Turkish, German, Italian, etc. See me as Henry Higgins to your Piccadilly guttersnipe.
2. Not drinking wine out of a box.
Long-term goals include, of course, your infiltration of the White House. You may have to seduce Michelle Obama. (At least, you better hope it's her and not The Other One.) Are you up for it?
Sweetie babes...you kill me. I can't help it. My lips begin to curve and I'm suddenly smiling.
I like TFG. I think I'll spread t around...I'll make sure to give you your props honey, cause that's how I roll.
Goals...I don't think you have time to make the American womens Olympic soccer team...so I say plan your next trip to Canada or bring Canada to you. Romance...I love it. Now that is a wonerful goal.
V: Adobe! ps. No more wine out of a box, I promise. I know it brings you such shame at our Promises 'retreats', darling.
szj: I like your suggestion, who doesn't love Canada I say!
Post a Comment